Urology in Austin. Our History in Austin Spans 17 Years.
Urology Austin came together as a practice in 2008 as the result of a merger between several established urologists, some of whom have been serving the Austin community for nearly 40 years. Today we have 17 urologists, a pathologist, and a radiation oncologist on staff in our practice. Urology Austin treats all aspects of general urology including male and female urology, urologic oncology, sexual dysfunction, male infertility, vasectomies, incontinence, and kidney and bladder disease.
Our founding partners envisioned a urology practice where quality patient care blends seamlessly with progressive thought and action. Our physicians are committed to staying at the forefront of the latest surgical techniques and advanced medical treatment options for our patients. Compassion, trust and quality health services are integral parts of the care provided at Urology Austin and it has been this way since we opened our doors in 1962.
Founded in 2008 as the result of a merger between 5 successful urology practices
- 17 urologists
- 1 pathologist
- 1 radiation oncologist
- In-house physical therapists
- 6 main locations in the Austin area
- Also serving Bastrop, Georgetown, Lampasas, LaGrange, Lockhart, Luling and Smithville
- Specialists in da Vinci Robotic surgery and other minimally invasive surgeries
- Traditional and Video Urodynamics Labs
- CT imagingRadiation therapy center with IMRT/IGRT treatment vault