Common Urologic Procedures
Visit Urology Austin for Comprehensive Urological Care
When urologic issues arise, you need expertise and compassion. For over 20 years, the doctors, surgeons and team at Urology Austin have provided patients with advanced therapies for common male urology and female urology concerns.
Men can receive treatment for male sexual dysfunction , impotence, low testosterone, erectile dysfunction, enlarged prostate and prostate, kidney and bladder cancer.
We also help women deal with problems like recurrent bladder infections and urinary tract infections, pelvic organ prolapse, incontinence, and interstitial cystitis.
In Urology Austin clinics, we utilize the latest tools and research to accurately identify urological problems. Once we discover the cause of your problems, your urologist can determine the best way to restore your quality of life. Modern technology enables us to offer patients leading-edge diagnostics and treatments, such as:
- Bladder slings for incontinence
- CT scan of the kidneys to uncover causes of illness
- da Vinci robotic surgery for minimally invasive therapy
- Lithotripsy to break up kidney stones
- Prostate biopsy for suspected cancer
- Urodynamics lab to detect bladder problems
- Physical Therapy can also help patients deal with the pain and discomfort commonly associated with many urologic and other conditions such as Urinary Incontinence, Male/Female Pelvic Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Erectile Dysfunction, and Urinary Urgency, Frequency and Retention.
Let us improve your urological health. Contact our urology practice to schedule an appointment with one of our 17 doctors. We serve patients from Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, and the surrounding areas.