Patience Please: Navigating the Urology Austin Phone System
If you’ve called Urology Austin and been put on hold due to high call volume, please know that our team is dedicated to getting you the help you need as quickly as we possibly can.
Because we value every patient and want to provide complete and accurate information and support, responding to complex patient needs by phone requires our team’s targeted time and attention. We don’t rush through calls, as we strive to ensure that every patient gets all of the answers and information they need on the first try. At the same time, responding to all calls quickly and efficiently is a top priority for our practice.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when reaching out to us by phone.
- Please listen carefully to the entire recorded message, so that you can choose the most appropriate selection and get through to the right person on the first try.
- If you don’t want to wait on hold, please request a call back and keep your phone close by. You will keep your place in the line. If you choose to hang up without requesting a call back, please remember that your next call will come in at the end of the line.
- Call volume is usually highest on Mondays and after holidays, so please come prepared with a little extra patience on those days.
- Be prepared for the call with all the information you might need, such as insurance information for scheduling or an account number for billing.
- Before you call, consider jotting down all questions you may have, so that you won’t need to call more than once.
The entire Urology Austin team is committed to getting you the assistance and answers you need, as promptly as we can. Every one of our patients deserves our full attention, and every Urology Austin team member works hard to ensure that each individual gets the personalized time and attention they deserve. Your calls are extremely important to us, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Comments are closed.